Central Ohio teams???

Post any league results /updates from Central Ohio here. This includes the areas near Dayton and Columbus and surrounding cities.

Central Ohio teams???

Postby crbirdx1 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 pm

St. Charles/ Fisher/ Dublin/ coaches / former players what schools in central Ohio come to your tournaments or have you played against? (Outside of ITK)
crbirdx1
Varsity

Re: Central Ohio teams???

Postby Get Lynned » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Teams that I remember coming to the Golden Shamrock:

Bexley, Bishop Hartley, Bishop Ready, Fairfield Union, Fairfield Christian, Sheridan, Zanesville, Bishop Rosecrans, Maysville, Chillicothe, Logan Elm, Northmont, Sidney, Copley, Whetstone, Columbus Alternative, (I believe) Wellington, Pickerington North, Licking Heights, Brooke (WV, they're in the panhandle across the river from Jefferson County, OH), Parkersburg Catholic, Sparta Highland, Hillsboro, St. Charles, Tippecanoe. There's probably another 10-15 out there, but I can't recall anymore off the top of my head.

In terms of Central Ohio teams I recall having played in tournaments that aren't In the Know and haven't been to FC stuff: Hilliard Davidson, all of the Dublin schools, New Albany, Tree of Life, Cols Academy, Upper Arlington, Mount Vernon.

In terms of schools I know have played tournaments recently: Westland, Westerville South, Groveport-Madison, Grove City, Newark, Buckeye Valley,
Thomas Moore
Ohio Wesleyan '18

Retired from online, for good.
Get Lynned
Varsity

Return to Central Ohio Quizbowl