TRASH @ Waverly 2/6/2016 OQBA

Post any league results /news from Southern Ohio here. This encompasses the southwest region and any southeast region teams that are not from the Columbus area.

TRASH @ Waverly 2/6/2016 OQBA

Postby crbirdx1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:26 am

Amanda Entler will be hosting a TRASH tournament at Waverly that will be using the CWR set from this fall.
(CWR TRASH Mirror)

You are cordially invited to the 1st iteration of TRASH @ Waverly High School in Waverley, Ohio on Saturday 6th February, 2016. The initial field cap will be 24 teams, but I will try to open that up if there is interest and I can secure enough competent readers.

Teams will be broken into 4 preliminary brackets of 6 teams each and will play round robin. At the conclusion of morning play, teams will be re-bracketed into 6 brackets of 4 to play another round robin with similar teams, with the top 2 teams at the conclusion of afternoon play for the tournament championship if needed. Every team will be guaranteed 8 rounds.

FEES: $25 per team. Teams are expected to bring moderators and buzzers to keep the price low.

To register or for more information, please email aentler@waverly.k12.oh.us I hope to see you in Waverly this February!
crbirdx1
Varsity

Re: TRASH @ Waverly 2/6/2016 OQBA

Postby crbirdx1 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:03 am

crbirdx1
Varsity

Return to Southern Ohio Quizbowl