NAQT State Championship @ St. Charles, 04/09/2016

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

NAQT State Championship @ St. Charles, 04/09/2016

Postby AlexConnor » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 pm

I am pleased to announce that the NAQT Ohio State Championship will be held on Saturday, April 9 at St. Charles Preparatory School in Columbus.

The price will be $50 per team. All teams are expected to bring at least one buzzer system. Experienced readers are greatly appreciated.

All teams will be guaranteed 10 rounds of play. Breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase on site.

Initially I have a cap of 2 teams per school. This is a state championship so I hope to have a competitive field. If you would like to field a third team, please indicate so on the form and I will add that team if necessary to round out the field. I hope to have at least 30 teams and at most 36.

To register, please fill out the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/7VZFOu60yB

If you know of other teams in your area who would like to participate, please forward this link to them. The deadline to register is April 1, 2016.

Feel free to email me at connorDOTalexATgmailDOTcom if you have any questions.

BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT: For those of you with middle school teams, Cortney Bird from Olentangy Liberty will be running the NAQT Middle School State Championship on the same day, also on site at St. Charles. You can email him at cortney_birdATolsd.us for more information.
Alex Connor
Coach, St. Charles Preparatory
AlexConnor
Rookie

Re: NAQT State Championship @ St. Charles, 04/09/2016

Postby AlexConnor » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Field update:
Northmont
Olmsted Falls
Dublin Scioto
Copley
Sidney
Boardman
Firestone
Olentangy Liberty (2)
Dublin Jerome (2)
Harvest Preparatory(2)
Beavercreek
St. Charles (2)
Solon (2)
Tippecanoe
Columbus Alternative
Wellington
ECOT
Cloverleaf (2)
Warren Harding
Smithville (2)

There are three spots open before I hit my cap. I may be able to increase to 32 or 36 teams, but I have to make sure I have enough rooms and readers. Therefore, if you're still interested, please contact me soon to make sure you get in.
Alex Connor
AlexConnor
Rookie

Postby AlexConnor » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:15 pm

We have reached our field cap. I am still accepting registration for the waitlist. We will not expand beyond 30 teams.

Current field:
Northmont
Olmsted Falls
Dublin Scioto
Copley
Sidney
Boardman
Firestone
Olentangy Liberty (2)
Dublin Jerome (2)
Beavercreek
St. Charles (2)
Solon (2)
Tippecanoe
Columbus Alternative
Wellington
Harvest Preparatory (2)
Cloverleaf (2)
Warren Harding
Smithville (2)
Fisher Catholic
Westlake
Van Wert
Mason

Waitlist:
Westerville South
Northmont B
Alex Connor
AlexConnor
Rookie

Postby BobKilner » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:41 am

Its 50-50 that I might drive down to read that day... we're not scheduled right now for any baseball games, but we have a few that week that could get rained out. Don't be surprised if I show up to help, but don't be disappointed if I don't. ;)
Bob Kilner
Secondary Admin, ohioqbforum.com
Former Coach, Garfield Heights HS (2001-2008), North High School (2015-19, 21-22)
Kent State '06 / Boise State '10
BobKilner
Site Admin

Return to Old/Outdated Posts