Northmont Pre-Nationals Tournament

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

Northmont Pre-Nationals Tournament

Postby Djones » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Northmont HS will be hosting our second annual Pre-Nationals tournament on Saturday, May 20th (the weekend before NAQT Nationals). We will be using the NAQT D2 ICT set for 2017, which will be a very challenging set for teams attending one of the two national tournaments held in the following weeks. We are not running this event as a fundraiser, and will be charging $25 per team to attend (just enough to pay NAQT for the questions and the custodian for working that day). We hope to draw between 8-12 teams and will offer a round robin or double round robin. As many rounds as teams want to play, we'll play. We ask that all teams bring a buzzer set (and if you have a reader, that is always welcome). We won't be granted any discounts for those due to the low price of the event.

Hope you will consider attending if you are making the trip to Atlanta or Chicago for PACE. I will update the field for the event below.

Beavercreek (1)
Harrison (IN) (1)
Northmont (1)
Olentangy Liberty (1)
Sidney (1)
Tippecanoe (1)
Walnut Hills (1)
Last edited by Djones on Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
David Jones
Coach, Northmont High School
Djones
Varsity

Re: Northmont Pre-Nationals Tournament

Postby Djones » Mon May 01, 2017 11:00 am

The field is starting to take shape with some great out of state teams - would love to get to 12-14 teams and do a full round robin. Shoot me an email if you are interested in attending!
David Jones
Djones
Varsity

Re: Northmont Pre-Nationals Tournament

Postby Djones » Wed May 17, 2017 6:27 am

We currently have 7 teams - would love one more to make it 8 and do a double round robin. If you are interested in attending, let me know.
David Jones
Djones
Varsity

Return to Old/Outdated Posts