Northmont OAC Tournament: January 12, 2018

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

Northmont OAC Tournament: January 12, 2018

Postby Djones » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:37 am

Northmont will be hosting our annual OAC format tournament on Saturday, January 12th at Northmont High School. The tournament will guarantee all teams at least 8 rounds of competition, while some will play up to 11. This is our annual housewritten OAC event- this year's set is written by myself, Emily Bingham and Kara Combs. Historically, this set has been very well received, and I am confident that it will be an excellent set again this year.

We will have room for up to 40 teams and will have both varsity and JV divisions. Matches will start at 9 AM, and everything will be wrapped up between 3 and 3:30 PM.

The tournament is written in the new OAC style that will be seen at regionals and state, with pyramidal (3 line) tossup and final round questions. This is an excellent opportunity for teams who have already qualified for regionals to get experience with the format, as well as for teams who have not yet qualified to have the chance to do so.

FEES:
First Team: $60
Any Team Beyond One: $50
Buzzer Discount: -$5
Moderator Discount: -$10 (please let me know if you plan to take this discount)

Please let me know if you have any questions. We would love to see you in Dayton in January!
Last edited by Djones on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Jones
Coach, Northmont High School
Djones
Varsity

Re: Northmont Middle School Tournament (NMMS 1)

Postby Djones » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:38 am

REGISTERED VARSITY

REGISTERED JV
Northmont
David Jones
Coach, Northmont High School
Djones
Varsity

Return to Old/Outdated Posts