TRASH (CWR) @ Waverly 2/3/18 OQBA

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

TRASH (CWR) @ Waverly 2/3/18 OQBA

Postby crbirdx1 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 am

TRASH @ Waverly Saturday, February 3, 2018

You are cordially invited to TRASH @ Waverly High School on Saturday February 3rd. The initial field cap will be 24 teams, but I will try to open that up if there is interest and I can secure enough competent readers. This will be a round robin tournament with at least seven rounds of play. High school and middle school teams are encouraged to register for this entertaining day of trivia. Costumes and unique team names are optional but often a fun addition. King of the Negs and Queen of the Negs will be recognized after the morning rounds.

New this year:

Due to the huge amount of interest in this tournament outside of the traditional high school teams, we are opening the field up to non-school affiliated teams. Those teams will pay the maximum entry fee of $40 and can have no more than 3 adults. Coaches will not be permitted as team members.

FEES:

EachTeam: $40

BUZZER DISCOUNT: -$5, limit one discount per team.

MODERATOR DISCOUNT: -$10 for a competent moderator. Please let me know in advance if you are planning to claim this discount.

MINIMUM Fee: $25

To register, please email Amanda Entler at amanda.entler@waverlytigers.net by Thursday, February 1st.
crbirdx1
Varsity

Return to Old/Outdated Posts