Southern MS Quiz Bowl Tournament (Racine, OH): 3/17

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

Southern MS Quiz Bowl Tournament (Racine, OH): 3/17

Postby trbenedict » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:08 am

Hello all,

Coach Adam Phillips from Southern Meigs asked me to reach out to middle school teams who have not yet played NAQT MS-24 to see if they would be interested in playing the Southern MS Quiz Bowl Tournament in Racine, OH on March 17, 2018. Typically, this tournament draws a contingent from over the border in West Virginia, but due to the ongoing teacher's strike there several of the regular crowd may not be able to make it. If you know of any teams that might be interested, information for the tournament is here: https://www.naqt.com/registration/field ... nt_id=9014

Spread the word!
Tyler Benedict
Coach, Miami Valley School Quiz Bowl
OAC Committee Middle School Representative
OQBA NASAT and Matt's Buzzers Liaison
Miami Valley School '09
trbenedict
Varsity

Re: Southern MS Quiz Bowl Tournament (Racine, OH): 3/17

Postby ThePocketProtector » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:47 am

Coach Phillips is trying to do something different in his area. It would be good if people could support him. He is off on an island, especially with the West Virginia situation. We have to help people that are trying to help themselves, because no person can build quiz bowl in an area by themselves. I strongly commend Miami Valley for being willing to go that far.

I have no involvement with my school's middle school team, so there isn't much I can do to help. It is the same date as our county middle school tournament, which means there won't be any help coming from Ross county.
Joshua Queen
No longer a coach
Runner of FAC Quiz Bowl League
Freelance runner of quiz bowl tournaments
At Large OAC Committee Member.
ThePocketProtector
Varsity

Return to Old/Outdated Posts