Northmont Middle School Invitational

All tournament announcements should go here. Please place the name, date and location of the tournament in the title.

Northmont Middle School Invitational

Postby Djones » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:30 am

Northmont will be hosting our 3rd annual Middle School Invitational on Saturday, October 5th at Northmont High School. This tournament will use the NMMS 3 set which was written by myself, Kara Combs and Emily Bingham for use at this event.

The cost to attend is $65 for your first team and $55 for subsequent teams, with a $5 buzzer discount and a $10 discount for bringing a moderator. We are hoping that this will be our biggest tournament yet on this set and would love to have your team attend. There is no limit to the number of teams that schools are able to bring.

All teams in attendance are guaranteed at least 8 games and some will play up to 10. We will begin play at 9 AM and hope to have everything wrapped up by 3 PM.

I have sent the NMMS 1 set to quizbowlpackets.com so that teams can gauge the difficulty of questions (though it is around MS regs difficulty on the NAQT scale). The set should be posted within the next couple of days. The NMMS 2 questions are being used by a couple of early season mirrors and I will post those as soon as those mirrors are over.

To register, teams can email me at djones@northmontschools.net. Hope to see you in Clayton in October!!
Last edited by Djones on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Jones
Coach, Northmont High School
Djones
Varsity

Re: Northmont Middle School Invitational

Postby Djones » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:30 am

Field Update (12 of 16):
Copley (2)
Miami Valley (2)
Northmont (4)
Oakwood (1)
Sidney (1)