Northmont Novice and Middle School Tournaments

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

Northmont Novice and Middle School Tournaments

Postby Djones » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:24 pm

Congratulations to Beavercreek High School for winning the Northmont High School Novice Tournament this afternoon. Beavercreek defeated Northmont in the championship to claim the title. Also, congratulations to William Groger, who won the Middle School division playing solo, twice defeating Northmont MS who came in second at 8-2. A link to the full stats for both the HS and MS events can be found here: http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/tournaments/4342/

It was great seeing many new teams come out to Northmont, including Zanesville and ECOT who both had a great time. It was also great to have so many current Ohio quiz bowl players help out as readers and scorers - I want to personally thank Hari from Beavercreek, Nour from Sidney, Kara from Northmont and John John and Max from Miami Valley for reading and scoring today in addition to my usual stellar crew of Bingham, Czupryn, Bickel and Connor. The event ran very smoothly and I hope to see you all again soon!
David Jones
Coach, Northmont High School
Djones
Varsity

Return to Old/Outdated Posts