SSNCT

Any posts that are outdated will be moved here. Please do not post any new topics in this forum.

SSNCT

Postby Bluejay » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 am

Wow, Ohio sent a lot of teams to SSNCT this year. I'm sure this was accomplished through the hard work of Greg Bossick and many others working throughout the state to get quizbowl leagues and circuits going, so congrats on this achievement! Maybe there will be even more next year?

Of course, that's not even mentioning the high finishes that were achieved - Ottawa Hills taking the Very Small School crown and making it to the finals in the Traditional field is very impressive and the best finish for them since (correct me if I'm wrong) 2009! That's awesome to hear. Cloverleaf's t10th place finish and a total of 10 Ohio teams making the playoffs there is impressive, too.

A shorthanded Miami Valley team taking 3rd place in the Open division is also awesome to see - maybe they could have won the whole thing if John John were there. Congrats!
Jasper Lee
University of Tennessee
Ohio State University '14
Solon High School '10
Bluejay
Rookie

Re: SSNCT

Postby mazinomer » Sat May 05, 2018 5:41 pm

Congrats to all Ohio teams who made it to Small School Nats! Congratulations are definitely in order to Glasgow, as well, who continued a 20(?) game winning streak at the tournament! I went and I had a great time.
Mazin Omer
Ottawa Hills Junior/Senior High School '19
mazinomer

Return to Old/Outdated Posts