So this is my first year back as head coach (since 2008) and thanks to people from Smithville, ITK, Brain Game, NMont, Tipp, Sidney, Solon, S. Charles, Fisher, Copley, DCC, Chillicothe, St. Joseph, New Albany, my four county league and Van Wert (Sorry if you were not mentioned) for all of the council. I know that you can find a list on the internet but here is what new and upcoming teams can do in no particular order from this years experience:
3. Write ???
4. Travel and learn cannon
5. Play as many NAQT sets as you can
6. Play independently written sets i.e. GSAC, Belleco, Hermes, BISB, SCOP, Potatoville, etc.
7. Play a mix of teams better and worse than yours
8. Host a tournament (it's not that hard or you could have people from the forum help)
10. Start a MS team
11. Have fun
12. Start a qbwiki.com page about your team
13. Use social media to report about your teams successes
14. Travel out of state
15. Join the OQBA
16. Go to ACE Quizbowl Camp
17. Go to DCC Shamrock Quizbowl Camp for MS
18. Go to a national tournament like PACE-NSC HSNCT MSNCT SSNCT
Ohio Quiz Bowl Alliance Tournaments: https://docs.google.com/a/olsd.us/document/d/1-WNdwXdkIVcYG1Dz0oTCCI4e53lNFOrJujrYp0iLxgc/edit?usp=sharing
QB Coach @ Olentangy Liberty HS 2013-Present
Last edited by crbirdx1 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.