Shameless Self-Promotion

All general announcements/updates/etc. should be posted here.

Shameless Self-Promotion

Postby BobKilner » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Mike Bindis and I (with recent contributions from Tom Moore) generally produce 60 high school OAC rounds and I usually write about 21 OAC middle school rounds for each school year. I also re-format them in various formats for other leagues.

If any of you are looking for questions for your various leagues, please let me know by email or PM.

I am not in the market of undercutting other writers like David and his team or Mike Sedlack, so I will not do that. But I know I've been contacted by a bunch of leagues recently (especially middle school leagues) that said their old writers were unavailable or backed out on them or they wanted to go in another direction, so I want to let you know we are available if you're looking.

Good luck to everyone the rest of this school year - as many of you said in the post about the midseason poll - the parity this season is amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing how OAC/NAQT states play out, as well as how teams do at nationals and NASAT.
Bob Kilner
Secondary Admin, ohioqbforum.com
Former Coach, Garfield Heights HS (2001-2008), North High School (2015-19, 21-22)
Kent State '06 / Boise State '10
BobKilner
Site Admin

Return to General Announcements