OAC Freelance Writing? - Looking for some help

All general announcements/updates/etc. should be posted here.

OAC Freelance Writing? - Looking for some help

Postby BobKilner » Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 am

Anybody interested in helping with some OAC freelance stuff for next year?

Long story short, I screwed up my computer and despite my OCD, didn't have a bunch of files backed up, so now I have to rewrite a bunch of stuff with a June 1 deadline.

The main things I'm looking for help with are the alphabet rounds (I had 40 out of 60 written and lost them all during the crash -- so I basically have the answer lines, just need the writing done over) and some life science category rounds. I have some of the lightning rounds and the fine arts accounted for already.

I'm looking mainly for graduated or graduating players, although I will consider any competent player/writer who doesn't play in a league that I write for.

If you're interested in helping out, shoot me a DM and I can explain what I need, send you the formatting to follow and talk about compensation. I need everything before HSNCT so the timeline is tight.

LET ME KNOW.
Bob Kilner
Secondary Admin, ohioqbforum.com
Former Coach, Garfield Heights HS (2001-2008), North High School (2015-19, 21-22)
Kent State '06 / Boise State '10
BobKilner
Site Admin

Re: OAC Freelance Writing? - Looking for some help

Postby BobKilner » Tue May 22, 2018 5:57 am

If you are one of the several people I have writing for me - please finish up what you owe me and get it to me before Friday. I'm starting to compile and fill in pieces and parts of what I still need. Thanks.
Bob Kilner
Secondary Admin, ohioqbforum.com
Former Coach, Garfield Heights HS (2001-2008), North High School (2015-19, 21-22)
Kent State '06 / Boise State '10
BobKilner
Site Admin

Return to General Announcements